Are You Turning These Consumer Insights into Successful Business Strategies?
If you are in the food industry, you’ll want to read this. We’ve gathered a number of insightful nuggets of information from across the web into this post.
- Rising disposable incomes in Asia-Pacific is leading the Asians to consume more chocolates than sugar confectionery. (Mordor Intelligence 2021)
- Nearly four times more grocery shoppers have shifted to buying more groceries online than in store (Omni Channel Grocery Report 2020)
- The most popular delivery channels consumers have used when shopping online for groceries during the pandemic are home delivery 23%, curbside pickup 21% and in-store pickup 12% (Omni Channel Grocery Report 2020)
- Many innovative chocolate products were launched in China making it the most popular confectionery market followed by India and Japan. (Mordor Intelligence 2021)
- Since there is an increase in consumer demand for more natural and healthy options, manufacturers of confectionery and snacks will have a major challenge in meeting this demand. (foodingredientsfirst.com 2020)
- 3 in 5 global consumers say they are increasingly looking for food and beverage products that support their immune health. (Source: Innova Consumer Survey 2020)
- Transparency Triumph trend: as consumers are increasingly preferring brands that are proactively transparent about the origin and traceability of their ingredients and production of their products – (ISM-cologne.com 2021)